(Click Red Hot Links)
Don't forget to sign up for the auction updates, on the Contact page.
- Seller: What do I have to do?
AW: Once items not for
sale are isolated from those in the auction your part is complete.
- Seller: Is Auction West fully licensed,bonded and insured?
AW: Yes and we also collect and report all sales
- Seller: What will be left over?
AW: Very rarely is
anything of value left over.
- Seller: Is site clean up available?
AW: We do offer
trash removal and this extra service can be included in our quote.
- Seller: Who is responsible for NSF checks?
AW: We take
care of all cashiering responsibilities including the checks. We also have a
wireless credit card terminal giving our buyers more latitude in payment
- Seller: When will I expect a check from you?
are mailed no later than 5 business days following the sale.
- Seller: What about buyer premiums?
AW: This is a commission charged to buyers. Buyers simply build that expense into their bids. This also causes a general lack of interest in a sale costing the owner money. Currently in this market they are a bad choice for sellers.